Panther Pride Credit Union
Managing money is a critical life skill and one that is essential. Essential Federal Credit Union and Brusly High School have come together to provide you with the financial education you need.
We are committed to help you focus on your finances. We have the knowledge and information you need to start putting your finances in order. From savings up for prom to getting ready for college, Panther Pride CU will help make sure your finances are on the right track.
Panther Pride CU Youth Savings
- Just the beginning of your financial future...
- Free online & mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Panther Pride CU ATM card
- A simple checking account that's simply better.
- Free personalized checks
- Free online and mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Panther Pride CU ATM card or Visa Debit Card
- No minimum balance
To get started you will need:
- Completed Essential FCU Membership Card (if you are a new member)
- Two (2) valid forms of identification (social security card or birth certificate and a student ID, driver's license or report card)
Opening a Checking Account is Easy!
All you need is an active savings account.
No monthly service charge if disclosed minimum account balance is maintained. Essential FCU will not return a check written to a merchant as long as it does not bring your balance below -$500, but will honor the check as draft the money from your account within 30 days. Normal NSF fees apply and there is a $34 service charge each time Courtesy Pay is implemented. There is a $5.00 fee for transferring money from a savings account to the overdrawn account using the overdraft protection option. All members 18 years of age and below must have a parent or legal guardian co-sign on the checking account in order to receive a Visa Debit Card; otherwise an ATM card will be issued.