PERSONAL LOAN / UNSECURE SIGNATURE
Unsecured loans can be used for almost any use. They are also called signature loans or personal loans. These loans are often used by borrowers for small purchases such as computers, home improvements, vacations or unexpected expenses.
- No Collateral is necessary
- Decision is based on your credit profile
- Can be used for almost any use, from a new computer to major home improvements
- Fixed term loan with regular monthly payments
- Members may borrow amounts based on creditworthiness and income, for a maximum term of five (5) years
- Money received quickly and in a lump sum
STOCK PURCHASE LOAN
- This is a single payment loan, payable at maturity, which allows Dow Employees to purchase The Dow Chemical Company stock under the annual ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan) offering.
- There is a $25 application fee and members may borrow amounts based on creditworthiness and income (total unsecured debt), to purchase stock.
- The Maturity date is set at up to 1 year from the date of the loan (6 months if set up as a single pay loan).
- A second ESPP loan will not be allowed until the first one is satisfied. Refinancing is not allowed on ESPP loans.
Apply Online Today or visit one of our Branches!