Fannie Mae's HomeReady Program
The HomeReady Program was designed for creditworthy, low to moderate income borrowers in mind. This loan offers expanded eligibility for financing primary homes in designated low-income, minority, and disaster-impacted communities. Apply for a HomeReady Loan and enjoy these benefits:
- Fixed interest rate over the life of the loan
- Low down payment and flexible options for sources of down payment or closing cost
- Flexible terms up to 30 years
- Financing available up to 97% loan to value
- PMI is required on loan to value over 80%
- Online access to your mortgage loan information. With a few clicks, you will have access to all your mortgage loan information at your fingertips.
If you think you may meet the HomeReady Program criteria, or if you want to find out if you are eligible, contact us at 888.369.2207.
Please note: A Credit Report fee will be assessed to all applications. This fee will be deducted from the total costs of your loan, if approved.
*Normal credit restrictions apply. Other restrictions may apply, please see a Essential FCU Representative for details. Income restrictions do apply.