Be Part Of A Winning Team
At Essential, our culture can be described as a work family, while understanding the importance and balance of home life. Essential believes in:
- Respect and fairness
- Trust and integrity
- Employee engagement and opportunities for advancement
- Work-life balance
- Community involvement
Essential's mission is to provide a community with financial solutions and optimal service that surpasses expectations while giving back to the communities in which we serve. Essential gives back with:
- Employee volunteer days at Food Bank
- Hosts annual drive-thru food pantry
- Financial seminars open to the community
- American Cancer Society: Relay for Life
- and so much more!
Essential offers comprehensive benefits to all full-time employees and their eligible dependents.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental & vision care
- Disability & life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with a company match
- Continuous development & training opportunities
- Wellness incentives
- Flexible scheduling
- Paid time off
- Over 10 paid holidays
- Free Financial Planning services
If you are interested in applying for employment with Essential please visit the Essential Career Center to see our current openings!
- Essential's EEO/AAP Policy
- Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Policy
- EEO is the Law Poster - English
- EEO is the Law Poster - Spanish
- EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Employment - Essential Federal Credit Union Careers Available
Essential Federal Credit Union has employment opportunities & career options available to those who want to work in a Baton Rouge credit union. Apply now!