Conventional - Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Programs
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac programs are federally chartered organizations designed to bring global capital to local communities by purchasing and guaranteeing loans made by Essential Federal Credit Union. As a home owner you will benefit from these programs with:
- Lower interest rates
- Greater opportunity for loan approval
- Lower closing costs than other lenders
- Flexible terms up to 30 years
- Financing available up to 95% loan to value
- PMI is required on loan to value over 80%
- Online access to your mortgage loan information. With a few clicks, you will have access to all your mortgage loan information at your fingertips.
To know if a Conventional Loan is right for you, contact our Mortgage Department at 888.369.2207. Our mortgage experts can help you determine the perfect home loan to best fit your needs and current season of life.
Please note: A Credit Report fee will be assessed to all applications. This fee will be deducted from the total costs of your loan, if approved. Normal credit restrictions apply. Other restrictions may apply, please see a Essential FCU Representative for details. NMLS 518556